InnovGene Solutions provides Data Analytics Using R-Language Course fresh graduates, employees looking for career change, IT professional to upgrade their skills in Data analytics. The course is fully customized based on the need of the candidate. A detailed introduction to statistics will be provided. Tentative content of the course: Working with R -studio, R - Language fundamentals, Data types, descriptive and inferential stats in R, Building Charts, Hypothesis testing in R, Data Visualization using R, Common R packages etc.
Advanced topics covered in the course: Vectors, Matrices, Lists in R, data frames and Control Structures in R.
The specialty of the course is that @ InnovGene we present most recent case studies and industrial datasets. The sessions will be fully interactive with more focus on hands on experience.
- Detailed Introduction to Statistics for Data Science
- Getting Started with R Console and R Studio
- R Language Fundamentals
- Vectors, Matrices, Factors, Data Frames, Lists and Data Structures in R
- Descriptive Statistics in R
- Graphics in R
- Catagorical Data Analysis in R
- Mean Comparison in R
- Correlation and Regression Analysis in R
- Introduction to Text Analytics in R
- Introdution to Datamining Concepts and Implementation in R
- Caset Studies and Live Project.